Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Bisexual Pride Day!

Sept 23rd is Bisexual Pride Day! Whether a bisexual or an ally, Happy Bi Pride, be out, proud, and loud!


Today you can come out to your friends, family, co-workers as bisexual.

Learn more about the bisexual orientation.

Make a contribution to one of the bisexual organizations such as BiNetUSA, Bialogue, the Bisexual Resource Center,
or the American Institute for Bisexuality.

Join a bisexual social, political, or support group in your area or local LGBT center.

10 comments:

Sabertooth Screaming Lemur said...

I wrote a short post on this- thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Feel proud of being bisexual. And often play on biloves.com.

Anonymous said...

I'm very very very PROUD that im a Bisexual and there is not person that will put me down for IT!!!!
*We The Kings*

Anonymous said...

Happy BiPride.HECCK YEAHHH.

Anonymous said...

Bi pride Baby!!

Anonymous said...

I feel the LOVE. CHEERZ!!!!

Anonymous said...

I feel so proud of being bisexual!!! This is the best, you can explore both worlds! I love it

Anonymous said...

I am bi just recently came out feels great not to hide anymore Yay bi pride !

Lily-Soleil said...

Wait, I'm pansexual, and I have a couple questions about this day...
1) does it apply to us pans too?:/
2)How exactly do you celebrate it? Like, with the day of silence there's...silence. And in Seattle on gay holidays, we have big parades. but I still don't fully understand what we do on THIS day.
Sorry if those questions sound ignorant.

Venom said...

I AM BI AND I LOVE MY BF AND GF!!!

Post a Comment